Thursday, June 9, 2016

Day 6 - set up day.

10am and unloading the van from the receiving dock at the show into our booth. I even found an empty   flatbed dolly to use!

J-Me checked us in, and I continued to unload. Many trips … the loudspeaker is announcing we have 1/2 hour to unload and move your vehicle or get ticketed or towed. Yeah, right. It took me 2 hours and I was working fast. No way you can unload in 1/2 hour.


 J-Me wearing her Wonder Woman suit.


                           And friends at the show:















More of our booth as we put more beads out:


Almost finished setting up:

 Our booth starting to take more shape.




Walked around the room and took pics of booths being set up. Said hello to many friends.

Chaos.

Finally covered our booth and staggered home at 6pm. J-Me went shopping after dropping me off at the hotel to cook dinner. Spaghetti. Guy style, no long noodles that make a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment